Monday 31 August 2015

New Stampotique Stash - take 1




Hi there beautiful friends

So, its official, the new Stampotique stamps are well and truly out and are in the UK now!

And what more can I say - I LOOOOOOVE this dude by Jill Penney and Daniel TorrenteDaniel - he is called Topher - don't ya just dig his Doc Martens and chequered trousers - so utterly cool!

And to create the 'eye poppin psychedelia' background I used both my Dyan Reavely Dylusions acrylic paints alongside my Dina Wakley media paints

And to colourise Topher I got out my Faber Castell Polychromos, Caran d'Ache Luminance and Pablo pencils - I keep the pencils sharp I use my Rapesco 64 mechanical sharpner!  Also I hi-light parts of my background with my pencils for that extra 'PoP'

I'm off to join in the Craft Stamper take it make it August challenge - the theme is 'take a technique' - 'pens ans pencils' - go see all the beautiful art and join in the fun HERE


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project I'm loving his trousers! Tahnks for joining in with us at the Take It Make It challenge, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab project ..... lover the colours! Thank you again for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation... thanks for joining in the TIMI challenge!

    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo