Saturday 18 July 2015

3rd Whimsy Sketch







Awe hi there beautiful friends

So here she is, meet 'Vogue' - why Vogue?  Cos I nicked my daughters latest Vogue mag to capture a sweet soft face, not too bad I don't think for my 3rd whimsy face (not including my kooky doodle dolls in this count as this is a sketch exercise) Me and my mate Julie Cassidy decided to sketch a face once a day, so wether it be a sketch or a doodle, I'm totally on it :-)))

And thanks to my loooovely friend Tracy Easson whoose workshop I attended over at the Wynyard Warriors run by the fabulous Sue Tucker (who spoils us all rotten btw;-) Yes thanks - cos after the class I caught a bug - a bug for faces lol

And Awe Tracy Scott  my looooovely friend who I told  laughingly "I keep drawing 'Cod eyes' " lol - well a couple of Tracy top tips later - and ta dah! Huge improvement lol  thank you heaps sweetie <3







Couldn't leave without sharing this kooky doodle - i loooves creating faces with a difference, lol a little on the 'odd' side :-)))


5 comments:

  1. Your addicted wheeeeeee. ..they are beautiful and unique Karen .... happy face drawing xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous eyes. So well done. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So she can sketch too, whaaaa...I cant draw thats why I stamp! Lol. Love both, but the bottom full figure is mine! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are beautiful Kassa!!

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo